- The acceptance results have been sent to all authors by email.
Abstract and Full-Paper Submission
Official Acceptance Letter
If your paper has been accepted, you may request an official acceptance notification letter. The letter will be sent by email in PDF format to any author of any accepted paper.
Note: This letter is equivalent to the emailed notice of acceptance and may not be sufficient if you are using it as documentation for a Visa application. An official invitation letter for Visa application purposes can be requested by following the instructions given in the registration confirmation email once you have completed registration to the conference.
Participation in IGARSS is open to all individuals interested in or working in the fields of geoscience and remote sensing. Abstracts received by the deadline will be considered for program placement under the standard peer review process. Late abstracts cannot be accepted due to the large number of submissions and short review schedule. The IEEE IGARSS 2010 Technical Program Committee will organize all accepted abstracts into either oral or interactive poster sessions based upon their potential contribution to the symposium and the composition of high-quality sessions.
Attention publishing authors! Only accepted papers that are registered and presented at the symposium in Hawaii will be published in the symposium proceedings.
Please note the following important notes regarding the distribution of IGARSS 2010 abstracts and proceedings:
- Full papers will be made available to all attendees after the symposium. Attendees may elect to receive a CD-ROM through the mail or be given access to a protected website. Papers that are not presented at the symposium will not appear in the proceedings. This will enable full papers to be accepted until July 2, 2010.
- To give participants information about what is being presented, electronic media containing all IGARSS 2010 abstracts will be distributed to all registered attendees at the symposium. Authors of accepted papers will have an opportunity to revise their abstracts for inclusion on the electronic media until the deadline of May 7, 2010.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Use the links below to submit an abstract or to revise an existing abstract submission.
- Abstract deadline is December 11, 2009 for both contributed and invited submissions.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- The minimum page limit for all abstracts is two single sided pages. The maximum page limit is 4 pages. Use Times New Roman font, 11 or 12 point, 1.5 line spacing. Please note this is a change from previous years.
- Abstracts should state clearly and concisely the problem, methodology used and central conclusions, and may include figures and graphs.
- Abstracts must include a bibliography to help reviewers place the contributions of the work into context. Please note this is a change in policy from previous years.
- A maximum of two abstracts may be submitted by each presenting author, including both general and invited sessions. Please note this is a change in policy from previous years.
- Every author is responsible for checking the status of their abstract by visiting the symposium website, www.igarss2010.org after March 26, 2010. Acceptance letters will be sent via email only, and the results posted on the website.
- Authors of accepted papers will have an opportunity to revise their abstracts for inclusion on the electronic media until May 7, 2010.
- The electronic system will enable full proceedings papers to be submitted until July 2, 2010.
The entire submission process and requirements are detailed in the Paper Kit.
Online Update of Abstracts
Note: Abstracts are 2-4 pages in length, formatted as single-column documents. Authors of accepted abstracts may UPDATE the submitted abstract so that the updated version will be distributed at the symposium in July. The deadline for revising abstracts is May 7, 2010.
Submit a revision to an accepted 2-4 page abstract
Online Submission of Full Papers
Note: Full Papers are at most 4 pages in length, formatted as two-column documents. Authors of accepted abstracts should submit the full paper here for inclusion in the official proceedings to be mailed to registrants after the conference ends. The deadline for submitting a full paper is July 2, 2010.
Submit a full, 4-page paper
Check the status of a submitted paper
IEEE Copyright Form
Regenerate the IEEE copyright form for your submission
Presenting authors with accepted abstracts are encouraged but not required to publish their paper(s) in the conference proceedings. Only papers submitted, registered and presented at the conference will be published in the IGARSS 2010 proceedings and hence will be citable and searchable by the Engineering Index. If an author chooses to publish in the conference proceedings, the following instructions apply:
- Log in to the symposium website www.igarss2010.org to follow instructions for submitting full paper(s).
- All full papers must be submitted by the deadline of July 2, 2010.
- Student delegates paying a reduced student rate may only register one paper for the symposium. Regular delegates may register up to two papers. Co-authors may register and present papers on behalf of the first author.